Terms & Conditions
Setting up a New Account
The first time you shop with us you will be required to set up an account, which will store your contact information, and also your login and password. You will need to inform us if you are a professional trade person or student within the hairdressing or beauty industry and we have the right to check for proof of this. You also have the opportunity to sign up as a retail customer in which case you will be directed to our non-professional retail site. The next time you buy something from us, your details will be filled in automatically once you have logged in. Your username will be your email address, and you will need to remember your password.
KnP Hair and Beauty Supplies Limited trade as KnP, www.knp.co.nz.
By accessing this website, and using the information therein, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by the said terms and conditions you should not continue to access or use the site.
BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THE WEB SITE AS A TRADE CUSTOMER YOU ARE DECLARING THAT YOU ARE A QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER, BEAUTICIAN, NAIL TECHNICIAN OR UNDER TRAINING BY QUALIFIED PERSONS AND THE SALE IS ON A “BUSINESS TO BUSINESS” BASIS.
ALL SALES ARE ON A “BUSINESS TO BUSINESS” BASIS AND FOR PROFESSIONAL HAIRDRESSERS AND BEAUTICIANS USE ONLY.
IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY AS STATED ABOVE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AS A RETAIL CUSTOMER AND YOUR DETAILS WILL BE DIRECTED TO THE APPROPRIATE SITE.
ACCESS TO THE TRADE SECTION OF THE SITE IS AVAILABLE TO SALON OWNERS WHO HAVE PREMISES LISTED IN “YELLOW PAGES” or “LOCAL TELEPHONE DIRECTORY ” AND WHO REGISTER CORRECTLY AND RECEIVE A PASSWORD FROM THE WEB SITE .
We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with manufacturers before ordering. Goods are NOT sold on a trial basis.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty and you have received authorisation by telephone
Please package the relevant item securely in at least the packaging it was received and send it to us with the delivery slip so that we receive it within seven working days of the day after the date that the item was delivered to you.
Secure Credit Card Payments
Credit Card payments are processed via eWays secure payment processor. All of your credit card data is secured with military-grade software and servers, and the very highest level if encryption available. eWay has tier 1 PCI DSS compliance – the same as the biggest banks in the world. Rest assured that all the data you process is highly protected.
All items are guaranteed according to manufacturer's warranty
- Goods are offered subject to being unsold. In the event of non-availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
- Prices and manufacturers specifications are subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract.
- Always refuse damaged or incomplete packages.
- Claims for damaged goods must be notified within 24 hours of receipt, please inspect goods immediately.
- For suitability of goods please contact the manufacturer.
- Prices are based on orders collected from our premises.
- Orders delivered are subject to a delivery charge.
- Signing for goods accepts the goods into your care, and that they have been received complete and in undamaged packaging. Always refuse damaged parcels.
- The cardholders name and address and delivery address must be the same for the 1st order.
- We do not deliver to PO box numbers.
- The company policy is to dispatch goods within 24 hours of receiving your order, however this can vary subject to availability of stock. Times quoted are made in good faith, but shall not be binding. KnP cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
- Late delivery does not entitle you to refuse or cancel the order.
- Standard delivery and packaging charges are plus GST (15%) for New Zealand.
- An extra charge may be required for heavy orders.
- Delivery is usually by Courier or any other delivery system of our choice.
- Most orders are delivered in 1 to 2 working days but please allow 3 – 7 working days for delivery. Some large furniture items can take longer than 7 days.
- Non-standard items cannot be cancelled.
- Cancellation after dispatch cannot be accepted.
- Due to strict hygiene regulations Salon Sales cannot accept the return of scissors, clippers, razors that have been used or other items returned in an unacceptable condition.
- We reserve the right to choose any method of shipping.
- The user will indemnify KnP against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees which may or may not arise out of the use of information of any kind contained within this website.
- Whilst all reasonable endeavours have been made to check the accuracy of the information contained within this site, KnP does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein. Further, KnP or any other associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained within this website or any other site which the user may access through this website. Further, KnP or any associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising due to the users access to any other providers, operators, organisations or persons referred to directly or indirectly within this website.